Join Thompson Health for a day dedicated to YOUR HEALTH!
Shop local artisans, meet with fitness experts and browse interactive health exhibits
Continental Breakfast and a Harvest Healthy Lunch
Attend part or the whole day, while choosing among educational presentations:
- David Peter, MD, UR Medicine Thompson Health- “Advances in Abdominal Surgery: Welcome to the Robotic Age”
- Carol Marx, LDO, FCLSA, The Eye Care Center- “Understanding Your Eyes”
- Mark Mirabelli, MD, UR Medicine- “Concussion Recognition and Care”
- Linda Rowsick, RD, CD-N, UR Medicine Thompson Health- “How to Be a Sugar Detective: Reduce Your Added Sugars”
- Laura Price, MD, UR Medicine Thompson Health- “Gynecologic Care and You…Answers For All Ages”
Keynote speaker Kristen Fragnoli, will inspire you with
"Strategies for Well-Being and Resilience."
WHEN: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Time: 10 am - 3 pm
Continental Breakfast served from 10-11:30 am
Harvest Healthy Lunch served from 12-2 pm
Location: Finger Lakes Community College
3325 Marvin Sands Drive, Canandaigua
(Take main entrance to the 2nd floor)
Directions to FLCC
COST: $15 per person
Wellness Hub Members: Only $5 per person
Not a member? Join now!